Coex Trade Shows for Fall 2011: Smart grid takes the stage
As both Korea's top convention center and its top exhibition organizer, Coex is looking forward to opening six Coex-owned international trade shows this autumn season. The schedule is as listed below.
- Oct. 27 – 30, 2011 : Public Design Expo: www.publicexpo.co.kr
- Oct. 27 – 30, 2011 : Seoul International Bakery Fair: www.siba-expo.com
- Nov. 9 – 12, 2011 : Korea Food Expo: www.foodweek.co.kr
- Nov. 17 – 20, 2011 : KOSIGN: www.kosignshow.com
- Nov. 17 – 20, 2011 : LED@SHOW & digiSIGN: www.ledshow.kr | www.digisign.co.kr
- Nov. 16 – 18, 2011 : World Smart Grid Expo: www.ksgw.or.kr
The beginning of Autumn marks the busy season for Coex's exhibition organizing teams, who are dedicated to creating the best trade show marketplaces in Korea. Each show is a leader in its industry domestically, and Coex is pushing for more international participation and attendance.
The two-year-old World Smart Grid Expo, part of Korea Smart Grid Week, is new to Coex's exhibition halls. In 2010, the show opened at Smart Grid Test Bed on Jeju Island on the same week as G20. Now, in 2011, show organizers aim to expand overseas exhibitor participation while still showing off Korea's national smart grid prowess.
Other fall trade show subjects range from the food industry to design to high-tech display. Coex owns 20 annual trade shows in total.